Family. I love you so much. :)
THANK YOU!!!! The pictures of you all are SO wonderful. I feel like I just took a big dose of happiness looking at all your happy, smiling faces all together. :) Micail! You are home! You look absolutely beautiful! So happy. So full of light. I do believe the word I am looking for is radiant. :) I love you. :)
I feel like last P-day was a thousand years ago. This was a long, crazy, up and down week. But it was good. :) I feel like the mission is life on fire. Everything is on turbo-max: happy moments, sad moments, long moments, short moments, everything. Here are some moments of the week:
- We had a Zone meeting this week. It was 4 hours of traveling..... gah. But! It was worth it because the trainning was really awesome and I always love to meet other missionaries. Loved it. :)
- When we got home from the conference, we only had a few hours to work and a family to visit that lives super far away. I knew we wouldn't have time to share a message, so we ended up taking a church DVD to them and some cookies. It was like a canned family night. :) I felt bad that we couldn't stay, but the day after we went back and they said that they LOVED the family night. Loved it. :)
- On Sunday, I was playing the prelude and the president of the branch came over to me and said, "Sister Mann, what is the name of the activity this Saturday?" Shoot. I had totally forgotten that we were in charge of the activity. I quick made something up and said, "Uhh... The Night of the Frytions!" Which is a totally made up word. And then I said if you want to know what that word means, you have to come to the activity.... ha ha! :)
- But the activity ROCKED it was so fun! It was super simple, but one of the best activities I have ever witnessed. We (the sisters and I) dressed up in crazy clothes and walked into the church like we knew exactly what we were doing. :) I got up there and welcomed everyone to the Night of the Frytions! We told them the Frytions means all that is good and dandy and it you want to be Frytions, you have to share the gospel with all the world. We gave a message on sharing the gospel with everyone and how to do it right and smoothly. And then we played capture the flag outside. That was it. But it was SO MUCH FUN. The members loved it because we actually joined in. We played with them. We laughed with them. We loved them. Night of Frytions. It's going to be a ward tradition. :)
- I love Sister Campos. Her companion got sick and so I went to work with her one day this week and it was a BLAST. It was my favorite Valentine's day ever. We worked so hard. She is truly one of my best friends.
- The Lord has been blessing us lately with families! I love working with families!
So, there is just too much I want to tell you, but I don't have time. Just know that I love you so so so much!
Until next week.
All my love and then some,
Sister Mann
No comments:
Post a Comment