HI FAMILY!!!
I love you all to smithereens I am doing just dandy down here in Bahia! How are you all? I am not just saying that to be polite. I really want to know. Because I love you. A lot. :)
Today ends my first transfer in Brazil! Whoorah! I made it and I am still alive! :) This e-mail is going to be short, because sadly, Sister Benedict is being transferred and we have to get her all ready and say goodbye to the lovely people of Serrinha. I am going to miss her like crazy! She has taught me SO much. I have grown and learned tons this transfer. The good news is my new companion is Sister Saneski, the Brazilian sister that I was already living with! She is a spiritual giant and I am so glad to be her companion. We are already missionary pals and love each other, so that is nice. She will be my FIFTH trainer. Yup. 5 trainers. I am probably breaking missionary history with that one. Whoohoo! :)
Great news! I think I'm starting to come out of my shell a little more. This last week was terrific! While you were all goofin' around in Cache Valley Land, your ol' pal, Sister Mann has been down here eating fish and beans, speaking in Portuguese, and attempting to save some souls! I love my life! :) Everyday just gets better and better. :)
LUUUUUKE!!!! I hope your birthday rocked! Happy 16th, kiddo! One of our investigators has a birthday on the 12th too and we had a big ol' party for her and I thought of you! 16 is awesome! Go live your life and have so much fun! Work hard and play hard and love everyone. I love you so! :)
I have to go, but I love you so much! SO SO SO MUCH! Have an awesome week! :)
- Sister Mann
No comments:
Post a Comment