Thursday, September 25, 2014

#77 - I Love My Savior, Jesus Christ

Hello my beautiful family. :)

There is no way I could pluck out on this rattly keyboard what my heart is feeling. I have been going through every single emotion this week; one minute I am just beaming, full of love and joy and the next, I am in tears thinking that it's really winding down and I have to say goodbye to my loved ones here. But one thing that remains constant is the immense gratitude I feel towards my Heavenly Father for blessing me so much and letting me serve as His missionary.

I love my mission. 

I cannot express how much I love my mission. How very, very blessed I am to have this holy calling. Carrying the sacred name of Jesus Christ into the homes and lives of the people in New York City as well as Bahia, Brazil has been the greatest, most beautiful experience of my life and has changed me forever.  As I have been testifying, loving, and serving others this last year and a half, I have come to know my Savior. I know that He loves us perfectly and wants the very best for us. He loves us so deeply, that He gave His perfect life for us that we may one day go home to our loving Heavenly Father. I love Jesus Christ. 

I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity God has given me to pass through just a tiny, little bit of what Christ passed through during His earthy ministry. It certainly has not been easy. This has been the most trying year and a half of my life. I have cried for those who have turned away Christ and I have felt pain for those who have choose to live in sin. But through trials, the Lord has made me strong and has made me better than who I was. The Lord has been with me in every step, word, place, and moment. He has performed miracles before my eyes and I have come to know true and full joy. This has been the most wonderful, beautiful year and a half of my life. I have seen people change their lives to follow Christ by being baptized and people who have gone off the path a bit, but were touched once more and come back to the fold. I have seen miracles daily. But the greatest miracle I have seen happened in my own life.

I have given Him my heart. I have learned to trust Him completely, to do as He asks and do so with a gleeful heart. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true and restored church of Jesus Christ on the earth today. I know that God exists and that He truly is our Loving Father in Heaven. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that through Him all things are possible. I know that Jesus Christ lives, because I have come to know him. I bear testimony of things and dedicate my life to Him, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

3 John 1:13-14 :)

All my love,

Sister Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment