Wednesday, May 8, 2013

#6 - Oi! Tudo Bem? Sim! Me Tambem!


Hi Family!

I haven't got a lot of time, but I have enough to tell you that I love you.

I love you with all I have in me.

Mom and Dad, thank you for getting me here. Thank you for raising me in a home where there was love and happiness. Thank you, thank you. I love you so.

Micail and Luke, you are the best irmoas a soul could hope for. You make me want to be better.  You are examples to me and I hope with all my heart to be as good as you two one day.

I had the opportunity today at the temple to bear my testimony for a family from Brazil. It was real. It was incredible. I told them how I love my family and through the Gospel, we'd be together for always.

As far as this week goes... Let's call it the trial of faith week. :)  But, GREAT news. Prayer works. Prayer is real. I know God lives and hears us.

One day, let's sit around the dinner table and eat butterfly shaped sugar cookies and play Mexican Train.

Until then, I love you.

All my love,

Sister Mann The Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment