Merry, Merry Christmas to All! :)
I want to thank you for the wonderful people that you are and how you have touched my life. I am amazed by the many beautiful people that Heavenly Father has placed in my life. I feel so incredibly blessed. Thank you for your example to me and the role you have played in my life. You have influenced the person I am, and for that I am truly grateful. :)
This Christmas has been a little different for me this year, here in beautiful Brazil. :) This is the first Christmas I have had without snow and without my family, whom I love dearly. But there has never existed a Christmas that I have felt so close to my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love Him. I know He was born as a little baby in Bethlehem to save us all. I believe in the Power of Christ. Through Him souls can be healed, hearts can be changed, and we can be led back home to our loving, Heavenly Parents. I know He lives and that He loves us. Jesus Christ is the light and the life of the world! :)
I love you all very much and wish you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please know that I think of you and pray for you!
All my love and some Christmas cheer,
Sister Amelia Mann

No comments:
Post a Comment